Just five days to go now till we get connected with a host of great speakers at TEDx SquareMile 2015. If you haven’t already got a ticket then there are a few left, but do purchase one without delay to avoid disappointment.
On Saturday November 28th at Cass Business School we’ll be bringing you a programme of intriguing, insightful and entertaining talks covering all aspects of connectivity in the modern age. Highlights on the day include:
- Adventurer John Dennis talking about overcoming depression by ‘getting connected’, and how this has pushed him to take on some formidable physical and mental challenges
- David Keene, Google for Work Head of Marketing EMEA, talking about ‘The future of work’
- Laughter yoga teacher Arturs Ivanov taking us through the ‘The unique power of connection through laughter’
- Spiritual leader Radhanath Swami talking about unity in diversity and connecting with yourself
- Tech entrepreneur Pilgrim Beart guiding us through ‘connected innovation’
- Helen Morris Brown, psychologist and performance coach, exploring ‘The psychology of communicating effectively in a digital world’
- Nine more speakers talking about the many different aspects of our ‘get connected’ theme
- Networking opportunities
- Musical performances
- Exciting technologies showcased at the innovation desk
We look forward to connecting with all those in attendance this Saturday. And for those that don’t have a ticket, don’t forget you’ll be able to view all talks from the event on the TEDx YouTube channel shortly afterwards.